Your people are your business. They represent your brand to your customers, to your clients, to your vendors and to your other employees. Regardless of what type of business you intended to create, all that really matters is how your business is perceived by your stakeholders.
When was the last time you took a step back and assessed your business from the outside, rather than from the inside? What do you see in terms of organizational culture, commitment, competencies, passion, values, drive and execution? How well are your employees representing your brand – are they providing you with a competitive advantage? What is the feel or ambiance of your business – one of enthusiasm and urgency or one of discontent and indifference?
My HR Business Partner is an Orlando, Fl based management consulting firm specializing in providing organizational behavior, leadership and human resource consulting services to organizations seeking to gain a competitive advantage through their people. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Recruiting and Staffing Services - we'll run your hiring campaign as if we were you own HR department. We don't just send you a stack of candidates, we screen your candidates based on your criteria, conduct phone screens for you and then provide you with an "A" list and "B" list for you to interview.
- Employee Handbook Creation and/or Updating - one of the fastest ways to get sued is to fire an employee for violating a rule you never "told" them about in the first place. We can create an employee handbook from scratch or update your existing handbook.
- Human Resource Starter Kits for New Businesses - from handbooks to paperwork, the HR Starter Kit will provide you with everything you need to hire your staff. A must have for anyone just starting out and for any foreign national who is purchasing a US business.
- Organizational Development- "healthy" organizations are ones that are free of silo thinking, misalignment and unhealthy company politics. We can help you build an organization that operates at optimal capacity by becoming "healthy".
- Drug Free Workplace Policies - if you work in an industry regulated by the Department of Transportation, you MUST have a certified Drug Free Workplace Program.
- Background Checks and Drug Testing - to make sure you really know who you are hiring. Certain industries, such as DOT regulated industries, must randomly test employees based upon manadated criteria.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Workshops and Analysis - want to know what you and your people "tick"? Find out why you tend to think and react the way that you do.
- Trainng and Development Programs - see The Open Door Leadership Development Group for a full list of training programs offered.
- Team Building and Personal Development Workshops - see The Open Door Leadership Development Group for a full list of workshops offered.
To learn more about how My HR Business Partner can help you build a bridge between your reality and your goals, contact us for a FREE initial consultation at:
email@example.com or 407-384-7168